We are pleased to announce the return of the Virginia Street Art Festival 2020 in Waynesboro. Thank you to our Founder Ian MacRae, President & CEO of E-N Computers and this year’s sponsor Jeff Fife, Director of The Waynesboro Family YMCA. The festival will be at The Waynesboro Family YMCA on the corner lot of Arch Ave & Wayne Ave. With social distancing measures in place, we will be pleased to have artists Nils Westergard and Julia Chon returning.
The 2020 Virginia Street Arts Festival will take place on Sunday, October 11th beginning at noon until sunset at the YMCA parking lot.
Events before 5pm are free to the public and ideal for families.
At 5pm we will have live music – The Mighty Good Times will play until 7pm. Tickets for the beer garden, sponsored by Stable Craft Brewing, must be reserved by clicking HERE.
Calendar of Events
- UPPER LOT WAYNE AVE (STAGE & PA SYSTEM):
- Noon YMCA TEEN COMEDY SHOW & IMPROV
- 1pm Old Dominion Performance Group
- 2PM Adult Improv & Comedy
- 3PM Charlottesville Community Drum Circle (Interactive fun)
- 3:30 Azure Mountain Belly Dance joins the Drum Circle
- 4:00 Azure Mountain Belly Dance Crowd Lessons
- 4:30 PIVOT TO EVENING CONCERT – All exit and re-enter with tickets
- 5:00 The Mighty Good Times
- 7:00 Close
- SIDE LOT ARCH AVENUE: HUCK FIN ACTIVITY from Noon – 4pm
- STAFF & VOLUNTEERS LEAD A KID FRIENDLY MURAL PAINTING ON THE POOL FENCE
- CORNER LOT MARKET AVE: FISH N PIG FOOD TRUCK & SMILEY’S ICE CREAM
- BACK LOT MARKET AVE: FITNESS & SPORTS GAMES
- 12:30 FAMILY BOOT CAMP EXERCISE CLASS
- 1:30 SOCCER CLINIC
- 2:30 POUND FAMILY EXERCISE CLASS WITH DRUMSTICKS
- 3:15 HORSE/KNOCKOUT BASKETBALL GAMES W/ PRIZES
- 4PM 1 MILE YOUTH RUN ON THE GREENWAY
- SWIMMING POOL*
- *Must be reserved in advance – call 943-9622
- 12:00-1 Socially Distanced Family Fun Pool Games
- 3:00-4 Socially Distanced Pumpkin Float sponsored by Marlins Splash Club
Live Music at 5pm
The Mighty Good Times begin at 5pm – Tickets can be reserved HERE
- Seating will be in ‘pods’ where masks must be worn when outside your reserved pod.
- Ticket prices are as follows:
- Front row table – Seats 8 with only 4 available: $80
- Remaining tables – Seats 8 with only 12 available: $60
- Lot Lizards – Bring your own chairs/table that can fit in a parking space – Seats up to 8: $40
Tables and Lots are available inside the beer garden. General public can attend at no cost however they will not have access to the beer garden and must provide their own seating.